Borrowed from Kemtee. I thought about borrowing her answers too, but that’s just not right.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yup, a great grandmother on Daddy’s side of the family. Although my folks say that I wasn’t really named after her; they just liked the name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Hmm. I’m a total movie-sad-sob-story crier. I think it was probably listening to a story on NPR. They have some good ones in their Story-Corps project.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Meh. I could take it or leave it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Corned Beef or Mesquite Turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope. I just make up stories about fictional kids. Oh ok, I have 2 girls.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
What a weird question. I hope so, but I don’t have a lot of time for friends these days (see having 2 girls).
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Probably more than is healthy for me.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I would love to!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Mini Wheats.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I used to, but hubby wore off on me and now I leave them tied.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Oddly enough, it’s Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie. I swear I didn’t steal that from Kemtee.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I’m incredibly shy.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My group of friends from college. Everyone has moved to far corners of the globe, and we don’t see each other very often. (I’m lucky in that I haven’t lost a close family member yet. Ask again in 10 years.)
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DO THIS?
I prefer you to think for yourself. – Stolen verbatim from Kemtee.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Right now I’m barefoot. Yeah, kinda chilly.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Right now I’m munching on a lunch of pasta covered in parmesan cheese.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The hum of the computer. Luckily, not the whoosh whoosh of the pump.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The coffee aisle in the grocery store. Mom’s kitchen on Christmas Day.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A coworker named Eric.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yup. We don’t agree on everything, but life would be boring if the only folks I knew were ones that thought the same as I.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I guess football. I’m not a big sports person.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
Brown there too.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I used to, but I’m back to glasses now. Contacts were too much work for this lazy morning person.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Fried cat if she doesn’t stop jumping up on my computer desk. Macaroni and cheese. I love comfort food.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Geriatric Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake. Mom’s got a recipe for a red velvet cheesecake to try this year. I’m also quite partial to the great big piece of chocolate cake I got once from PF Changs. OMGSODELICIOUSANDRICH.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Dunno don’t care.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
None. See having 2 kids.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
What mouse pad?
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
A DVR’ed episode of Psych.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Never thought about it before. Probably Ladybug’s voice when she says something entirely too old for her to be saying.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Probably Orlando, FL. I’m not pulling up Mapquest just to figure out which place is the farthest.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I’ve gotten pretty good at getting Pigeon to go to sleep.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In the same hospital where my mother was born 27 years before.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?