OK, so I can now make the official announcement that we’re moving, because all inspection issues have been addressed in an acceptable way.
So, anyone want to come over this weekend and help pack?
We’re closing on May 29 (on both the sale of this house and the purchase of our new one) but we don’t have to be out until June 2. The U-Haul is scheduled for the 31st.
My OB wanted to induce on the 29th. We came to an agreement that as long as everything was going fine with the kick counts (ow, oof, eek, yup, she’s ok) and the NST’s, that we’d hold off until June 5.
In the meantime, Ladybug still loves “beanstalks.”