I’m motoring my way down the foot of the first Husband sock. It is my opinion that the most irritating part of a flap ‘n gusset sock is all those gusset stitches making things unwieldy. Once I get past the gusset, things move much more swimmingly.
I also have attached one sleeve to the side of Reid, and I am seaming up the length of sleeve to make the tube. Seaming is time consuming! There was a point in the knitting of the pieces when I decided to leave long tails for the seaming process. It turns out that all of those long tails are on one side of the cardigan. It amuses me. (Needless to say, that’s the side that has gotten all the seaming attention.)
I have neglected to mention that about a week after I whined about StitchDiva not accepting PayPal, I went back to their site and was able to pay by PayPal! I am sure that I didn’t overlook it before, but I am so glad I went back to check. I purchased the patterns for Sahara and the Simple Knitted Bodice.
And I am also happy to announce that Annie has been given a clean bill of health from the vet. Although the vet seems to think she has some phantom pain from the excised toe bone.