Here’s how to play…
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My 8 things…
1. I am a huge klutz, but the only bone I’ve ever broken was my pinky toe.
2. I have teeny tiny hands. My ring size hovers between a 4.5 and a 5.
5. I used to have my tongue pierced. I had it for about a year, and then I pulled it out because I kept playing with it. I was afraid I might damage my teeth. I also had a navel ring, but it fell out during the last month of my pregnancy.
6. I was trained to be a “bra fit professional” for my first job. For years I could look at a woman and pretty much know what her bra size was. I’m still pretty good at it.
7. My biggest fast food weakness is Sonic’s fries with cheese.
8. I am a member of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, part of the Restoration movement. I don’t attend services regularly because most of the folks involved are very socially conservative, and it really bothers me when people espouse their personal beliefs from the pulpit. I am married to a Jewish guy (reform Judaism).
Number 9 could be that I don’t believe in tagging people.
For your viewing pleasure today: Cute Kid Picture.